Monday, August 27, 2012
it's sooo quiet!
I had a dream last night that Ryan was at school and trying to call me to come get him. But I missed all his calls, and then when I went to get him I couldn't find him. The whole dream took place in and around the elementary school I went to. Which is actually not unusual, most of my dreams take place there, or my middle school, or the chapel I went to growing up, occasionally my high school will make an appearance. Obviously I am nervous about Ryan going back to school. I don't think he is ready, but the doctor said to try, and Ryan thinks he is ready.... so I turned the ringer on my cell phone on (it's usually on vibrate only) and now I will just wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So how did his first day back go?
He made it the whole day. Already looked exhausted when I dropped him off today.
Post a Comment