Spent some time today talking about colleges, and looking online at a couple of different places Zach might like to go. Checked out requirements for the field he would eventually like to go into, and looked at classes offered that would fit his major. Feels so surreal, to be at this point already. The next year is going to fly by, and that terrifies me. Is that enough time to teach him everything we've missed a long the way? Serious anxiety going on here.
1 comment:
We talked about colleges last week in the car. How they worked, what they are, why you might go to one. But, I'm safe. I have 10 more years or so. But I'm scared- it's going to go by so fast! It's CRAZY.
On the bright side, you don't look old enough for a college kid, so that's a plus, right?
Post a Comment