Saturday, February 18, 2012

Whatever happened to sleeping in on Saturday?

I need a nap!  I was up late finishing a birthday cake last night, and then when I finally went to bed I couldn't sleep, 'cause you know that's how I roll.  I tried reading for awhile, then had a 3am snack...Who needs sleep right?  Oh wait I do.  Alarm clocks should be illegal on Saturday mornings.  I am proud to say when mine went off at 6;15 I didn't throw it.  Zach had a 5k to run at 7, Ryan had baseball starting at 8:15, and Caleb had baseball starting at 8.  Zach was on time. Ryan was an unhapppy 30 mins early, in my vain attempt to get Caleb across town on time, I had to drop Ryan off way early.  Caleb was a little late anyway.  Josh got to stay home and get himself packed to go to an out of town tournament with friends.

1 comment:

cynthia said...

No sleeping in for busy mommies