Thursday, February 9, 2012

same old, same old

I feel like I should blog something.  Anything.  Just to prove I still can.  But what?  Not a whole lot is going on around here.  Or rather lots is goin' on, but it's the same old stuff, and that gets boring to blog about. Or read about really, because it doesn't bore me to write about.  Look at that I just wrote a whole paragraph about nothing!
It's baseball season.  Josh has been playing for months, and his club team has one more tournament, then it's on to regular spring ball.  We are looking forward to it.  Caleb is not sure he even wants to play baseball this year... and after last year we understand, but he will be playing because we want him to have a good experience to balance out the not so good.  Hopefully our plan works.  High school "tryouts" dragged on for weeks, and then just at the point we figured there would be no cuts, they made cuts.  Ryan is very excited he made the team.  I won't lie, I am very excited as well.  Zachary has no use for baseball anymore , he would prefer to be out fishing.

No comments: