Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oscar has returned.  Except he doesn't live in the trash can, and he isn't green.  But he is definitely grouchy.  Caleb misses our summer sleep schedule I think.  He threw a monster fit today, and yesterday, and the day before that... So today as soon as he finished dinner I made him shower, and pick out a book so he could go to bed early.  He brought me my all time favorite children's book (ok maybe not all time but top ten for sure) "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day".  I am not sure if he was trying to hint at something or if it was just a coincidence.  Either way it was funny.

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Maybe its time to start putting him to bed a little earlier, that's what Christine did with Madison...started out at 8:30 now its 8 although on rough days we start getting ready for bed at 7....good luck.

Grammy said...

Yep, tried to put him to bed at 7:30 today. He just yelled at us for another 45 mins. It's quiet now :)