Monday, August 29, 2011
Crazy
So last night, as Ryan tells it, he almost died. He might be exaggerating, but it is possible he could have been seriously injured. I sound so serious. Last night everyone was in bed, except me (of course) when I heard a weird kind of slide, bump, crash, shatter sound. I opened the boys bedroom door to see what happened, and there on Ryan's pillow, was one of his framed posters, with the glass shattered. We don't know why it jumped off the wall, and I really don't know how it didn't land on his head, or how the broken glass didn't cut him. See? Crazy. Then we cleaned up the glass and changed all his bedding and he accused Zach of trying to kill him, then they took forever to settle down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. That is crazy and so lucky....glad it didn't hit Ryan.
Aw the memories....and wow, yes Ryan was lucky it didn't hit him...and by the time the boys are grownup and have families of their own and retell the story....what a story it will be!
Post a Comment