We are switching phones (I have my mom's old one, Zach gets mine, Ryan gets his...) and instead of just deleting the pictures on my phone I decided I should post a few of them. Warning: these are random, and fuzzy (I don't have a fancy schmancy phone) and some are old, so view at your own risk!
![]() |
| At the water park, the day Josh fell and gave himself a concussion |
![]() |
| School carnival face painting! |
![]() |
| Caleb's 5th birthday treat |
![]() |
| Jenna and Caleb |
![]() |
| The kids in Josh's class that earned 100 or more AR points got to go to the movies! |
![]() |
| Jayda and Caleb found the perfect hiding spot during the book fair |
![]() |
| Josh had a rough few days, and ended up sitting on his own |
![]() |
| Red, wanted to drive the new car. |
2 comments:
great photos
I love the picture of Red so funny.
Post a Comment