Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello

I have plenty of excuses for not blogging the last couple of weeks.  I would make a pretty little list, but really all it would be is... excuses.  To be honest (Danny hates that phrase by the way, but since I am not tacking Sir on the end of it maybe it's all right) I've just been hiding.  Wanting to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head.
So... here is what we've been up to;
Baseball- Josh has pitched the last three games and done amazing.  Ryan's team is improving, I think.  He is struggling with swinging the bat.  Caleb is having a ball (haha).
 School- Lots of testing, Zachary and Ryan have both been doing those pesky state mandated tests.  This is the only time of year anyone gets "a good breakfast". Ryan is now registered for high school.  What a wierd feeling! Caleb had his spring program, even though the other boys did the same thing in kindergarten it is still so dang cute!  Josh and Caleb had the annual track meet yesterday, it was freezing!  I told Danny it was so cold there should have been snow.  He laughed at me, and I took back the "we could totally live in Alaska" statement I made a few weeks back while watching Alaska State Troopers.  Caleb took first place in both his events, the softball throw and the 60 yard dash.  Josh got first in the 70 yard dash and 4th in the 440 relay, he smiled the entire time, and I love how he kept his focus on the finish line!

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

Way to go Reiswig boys! I do have one comment on the program photo. Did someone photoshop that kids face in that isn't wearing a hat? Hmmm. We've missed your posts.

Grammy said...

No, his hat fell off.

Grammy said...

He does almost look like he is floating there tho!