It's my sister Angela's birthday today, I won't say which one, but I will say she is 4 years, 7 months and 23 days younger than me. I figured that out the other night while trying to go to sleep, so my math may be a little flawed...
In honor of her special day I have to post something funny that happened to me the other day. We spend a lot of time at the baseball fields these days, which gives us a chance to catch up with people we haven't seen since last season, and get to know new people. Picture day was Saturday. Caleb's pictures were scheduled during Ryan and Josh's game time, so we got there early. One of the other dads was there early too, so we started chatting. He has two boys and we were talking about how crazy boys can be. He asked if we only had boys, when I said yes he looked a little confused. He said "last week you had a girl with you, she looked a lot like you" So I stood there and thought for a minute or two... hmmm what girl has been with me...Madison hasn't been here... and then realized, and said "Oh, that's my sister!" Angela had stopped by for a few minutes before (or after, I don't remember which- must be my old age catching up) going to the gym. In my defense, she was wearing a big sweatshirt, gym shorts, no make-up and had her hair in a ponytail, so she did kind of look like a teenager. I waited until I had walked back to Josh's game to laugh about it. Happy birthday little sis!
2 comments:
LOL...I have to laugh because people have been doing that with Cynthia & I since she moved here!! They still think she is my daughter...I know she is 11 years younger then me...but do I really look that old??? I don't think so!! I know how ya feel!! LOL...too funny!
That sucks! Beth its a little different for you and me at least there's 11 years difference between us.
Post a Comment