Monday, January 31, 2011
This morning I am tired. I went to bed earlier than usual, only to be woken up 45 minutes later by Caleb needing a drink. Then a little while after that by Caleb throwing up. All over his bed, his pillows, his giant stuffed dog, himself. So I started a bath, and stripped the bed. Scrubbed the bed, rinsed all the bedding and the dog, started the laundry, and got him out of the tub. Made a bed on the couch for him, and one on the love seat for me. Gave him a bowl and a water bottle. Just as I was getting comfortable the smoke detector went off. I don't know why, so I yanked it off the ceiling and pulled the battery out. Then I switched the laundry. And then Caleb threw up again. He is staying home today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a night....so sorry, if it makes you feel any better Logan woke up every 2hrs and he doesn't seem to be feeling any better. Why did he get the couch? He's just a little guy!
I am not entirely sure why I gave him the couch. I think I was planning on reading until I knew he was ok, then I fell asleep on the love seat, and just stayed there, until Danny left for work. I hope Logan gets better soon! Sick babies are the pits.
Love the new blog make over. Love it as much as this story.
Post a Comment