Monday, December 13, 2010

The way they really are,

I just wanted some fun family pictures, but what I got was the absolute truth, so I guess I will take what I can get!
They poke fun at each other,
They get angry at each other,
They storm off in a huff, and oh look, one of them figured out I was still snapping pictures!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That is the funniest thing ever! Love it! My question is, are you in any of your family pictures? Moms are always missing from photos.

Grammy said...

I did get some with me in them, I will post them later, they turned out cute.

cynthia said...

That's the way all families are with more than one kid, don't you remember we used to do the same thing...oh wait I think that still happens ;-)

Watsonville said...

I love a family of boys! You give me hope!