Just because it looked neat! This leaf was stuck to the front window after the storm over the weekend. I loved the yellow leaves still on the tree in the background.
And it reminded of how I told my kids last night, "Let's make like a tree and leaf. Get it?" Thinking I was being a little dorky but brilliant at the same time. And they gave me blank stares. And Kacy said, "Mom, what does that mean? That makes no sense."
I love the backlit background- and it looks like you caught the leaf as it was floating down.
2 comments:
What an awesome picture!
That is neat!
And it reminded of how I told my kids last night, "Let's make like a tree and leaf. Get it?" Thinking I was being a little dorky but brilliant at the same time. And they gave me blank stares. And Kacy said, "Mom, what does that mean? That makes no sense."
I love the backlit background- and it looks like you caught the leaf as it was floating down.
Post a Comment