It's Friday, and I don't have a picture, or anything I want to say. Actually I have lots of things to say, I just don't know how to say them. I guess I am not ready. Soon. Maybe.
I think your last photo is so awesome it counts for two weeks. I didn't have a picture either.
Some things take time to think through. I had a hard time with my blog this week, but only because i couldn't decided whether or not to post about something sad, and I've read in a lot of blogs how "blogs are supposed to be uplifting." That statement always haunts me, because life isn't always uplifting. Life can be confusing and unpleasant at times. Therefore, I think I think I'll tell the next blogger who says blogging has to uplifting to shove it.
We are getting together at Mindi's house on Wednesday morning, 9:30 for camera stuff. Come if you can- I know that'll probably be a busy day at your kids' schools, but we'd love to have ya.
4 comments:
Oooh then I can't wait!
Well it has been a trying week...
I think your last photo is so awesome it counts for two weeks. I didn't have a picture either.
Some things take time to think through. I had a hard time with my blog this week, but only because i couldn't decided whether or not to post about something sad, and I've read in a lot of blogs how "blogs are supposed to be uplifting." That statement always haunts me, because life isn't always uplifting. Life can be confusing and unpleasant at times. Therefore, I think I think I'll tell the next blogger who says blogging has to uplifting to shove it.
We are getting together at Mindi's house on Wednesday morning, 9:30 for camera stuff. Come if you can- I know that'll probably be a busy day at your kids' schools, but we'd love to have ya.
You may need to put things in writing...but some other private place.
Post a Comment