Monday, September 20, 2010

Sometimes they are sweet

Caleb is so great. Today he walked in the house after school, saw the folded laundry on the couch, picked up his own stuff and carried it to his room, then put it all away. In the right drawers. After that he took his shoes off and put them side by side on his shoe rack. He has also been making his own bed, without being told for about a week. He loves to brush his teeth, and uses mouthwash and dental floss almost everyday. Don't know where he gets it (well actually I do, and it's not from me), but I am so thankful for him!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

He really is a sweet boy!

Renée said...

I love those days. You are good to blog about it so you can come back and read it in years to come when things might? be a little different. :o)