It's dove season, and tomorrow is the last day. Danny has taken the boys hunting a couple of times (well Zachary once because football interferes with everything, and Ryan has gone three times I think, but that averages out to a couple right?). Tonight Danny and Ryan came home with some birds. As soon as Danny asked if anyone wanted to see them, the other three ran out of the house to check out the birds. I don't know what is so neat about the whole thing but they are entranced, out there right now helping with the cleaning process. Josh even brought me the heart to look at. Wasn't that sweet (gag).
I know they love spending the time with Danny and I think it's great, but I prefer to think of hunting as "taking a walk in the woods with a gun", for some reason the end product repulses me. I don't know why.
3 comments:
at least they bring it home to eat, and don't just kill it and leave it out there. And it's great Father son time.
Hope they weren't from the Rose Family.
I agree. It makes me gag too! I made Matt give away the birds he shot.
Post a Comment