Friday, September 10, 2010

Cat Tale

I just went to pick Josh up from school. I parked and got out of the car to walk over and get him. As I opened my door I heard "meeeow" as I closed the door I heard another longer "meeeeooow". Not sure where it was coming from, I checked under the car, and looked in the back seat. Ran over and got Josh, came back to more meowing. At this point I started thinking about the story my mom has told us about her kittens climbing into the engine compartment when she was little. It is not a good story. Worried about what I might find I opened my hood. Shadow poked his head out, and looked at me. I could tell he was fine but he wasn't about to come to me. As soon as he saw Josh he climbed right out. The poor cat was very freaked out by his little road trip. I don't think he will be going near the car again anytime soon.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Glad your "cat tale" ended on a much happier note, than the "tale" of my two kittens.