As I sit here, with loads of pictures to blog, and many happenings in June to record, this is what I am doing;
1)listening to Ryan scrub the bathtub... yes it is 11:45 at night.
why is he doing that?
because I may have thrown a fit about all the stuff they (my boys) don't do around here.
2)waiting for Danny to call and say he is on his way home, hopefully. I haven't talked to him since early afternoon, so I don't know if that is still the plan.
3)considering taking a shower.
4)considering sweeping the floor, because it's pretty gross, and it is no fun to step on gross after a shower.
5)thinking maybe I am a little bit tired.
1 comment:
I tell Erik he doesn't help out around the house all the time...but he does work way too many hours a week. I think its pretty funny that Ryan was scrubing the bathtub at 11:45...you should have just taken your slippers in the bathroom with you so that you didn't have to step on the floor.
Post a Comment