Sleep, I love sleep. I think when I get a solid eight hours, life is good (for me and everyone around me). Except that rarely happens. I am a night owl, and it doesn't seem to matter what time I have to get up in the morning I can't go to bed before 1, or so.
I am not sure why. I don't sleep well if I am not in my own bed, I don't sleep well when Danny isn't home, I don't sleep well when one of the kids is sick, I don't sleep well if it's too hot, or too cold. I don't sleep well if I have something on my mind, I don't sleep well when my mind is blissfully empty. Apparently I don't sleep well if the stars are not perfectly aligned.
I do take naps. I think that makes a difference. Maybe.
Guess what? I am tired.
Josh didn't sleep good last night, he woke up this morning throwing up. And has continued throwing up everything he has tried to put in his stomach, all day long.
2 comments:
oh, my.....maybe when you are old you will sleep better...I sleep well anywhere...any bed or sofa..it is wonderful. Sure hope Josh is feeling better and the rest of you don't get what he had!
Well you should live closer to us, Logan doesn't like to go to bed anywhere between 11:30-1:00 so if you where here I'd let you stay up with him, then I'd get up with him in the mornings.
Post a Comment