Friday, June 4, 2010

perfect attendence

The big year end awards ceremony for Josh's school was Tuesday morning. There are AR reading awards, student council awards, math awards, band awards, cheerleading awards, and all the kids who have had perfect attendence the whole year, or whatever portion of the year they've been there, are recognized and get a trophy. Josh had perfect attendence for the 1 quarter he was there.
Here he is, behind the other kids, shaking the principal's hand. He is wearing swimming trunks because they walked to the park for their end of the year water party after the awards.
He was very surprised.
Yes, I think it's a little goofy that he got awarded perfect attendence, but I love the awards ceremonies they do at our school.

2 comments:

Dany said...

wow I am impressed! My kids missed like 15 days each! Way to go!

Grandma said...

good going Josh!