Danny reminded me of this cute little story about Josh last night. Since it is almost Mother's Day I thought it would be a great time to blog it. Especially since these things don't happen often enough, I need to document the moments!
Everyone who knows Josh knows that Daddy has always been his favorite, no question. Which makes this story extra special to me.
The first time (it's been a few years now) he had to have cavity filled by the dentist, our dentist sat down and explained what he was doing. He told Josh he was going to take out the sugar bugs and replace them with a picture of a superhero. It would be a special picture, so Josh needed to pick which superhero he wanted on his tooth. Josh, bless his little heart, thought for a minute and said, "My mommy! she is a superhero." It still makes me smile when I think about it.
4 comments:
What a nice story to remember...and remind you how important you are as a "mother".
So cute! Thanks for sharing. Boys are cool!
I've never heard that story...very awesome that he thought you were a superhero
Josh is such a sweet boy. Even if your not his favorite (right not), I am sure you secretly are still a super hero to him.
Post a Comment