I feel ugh, I feel ick, I feel like I may be sick!
No really, I do feel sick. My head has been a little foggy all week, I want to blog but I can't seem to think. Now that I've whined a little I have to admit it's just a cold, or maybe allergies, or both, and a bit of a stomach bug. Gifts from my precious children.
5 comments:
Sorry you are not feeling well. I haven't seen you in a while so this must explain it. Can I bring soup and a Jamba juice?
You haven't seemed yourself...hope you feel better... rest would help...ha, ha.... I can just hear you laughing... yeah, rest would be wonderful!
Jamba juice, yum! Rest, yep, I am laughing!
Feel better! Moms can't get sick right? Maybe it was all that driving you did Wed night for Scouts.. too much time in my car always makes me feel rotten.
Ugh! Me too! I think we have the same thing. We need to get better so we can do lunch this week.
Post a Comment