A few days ago Danny was going over the list of stuff he needs for the trailer once vacation is over (he went back to work yesterday). It went something like this;
Danny: Next time you go to the store I will need razors.
Zachary: Oh yeah, me too, can you pick up some for me?
Me: You? (to Zac) why do you need razors?
Zachary: Um, to shave?
Me: But you don't shave!
Zachary: Well I need to.
Me: Uhhhh
Danny: Why not? Just get him some.
Me: OhhhKaaay, but shouldn't he wait til you have a day off and can show him how?
Danny: Why?
Me: (thinking.. why indeed? isn't that some manhood thing, dad passing knowledge down to son?) So he knows how.
Zachary: Mom, I know how.
Danny: Did someone show you how to shave your legs?
Me: I don't remember, but if they didn't, they should have, I still have scars! (so there)
Yesterday I went to the store and bought razors, last night Zachary shaved. Ryan walked in and watched him.
Ryan: Dude what're you doing?
Zac: Shaving
Ryan: Well you are doing it wrong, Daddy doesn't do it that way.
Zac: You want to shave? you think you could do better?
Ryan: No, I don't need to shave yet, duh. And you're still doing it wrong.
Me: Ryan get out and leave him alone.
In my mother head, shaving is a big deal, but I guess only to me.
6 comments:
LOL!!! to some people it's not that big of a deal I guess...I know that Jamie showed Austin but hey if Zac already knows how then he doesn't need Danny to show him.. just wait until he cuts himself ;-)
That is soooo awesome! Did Danny check out the afte-effect? I thought Dads were supposed to share that tissue-on-the-face-when-they-get-cut trick. No cuts?
Holy cow, I can't believe he hasn't been shaving for a least a year. He is so big.
:{ another grandson shaving....
I think it is a big deal also. Just like mom's are suppose to show their girls how to shave - I got robbed! haha
I don't know if Jim showed Alex or what, but he's been shaving for at least 6 months and doing pretty well. Ken (Trevers papa) taught him how before he died. He had an old razor and took the blade out. Everytime Trever stayed the night they would lather up and shave together. Now Trever can say he's been shaving since he was 5.
Post a Comment