Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pictures


"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!"


First Day, I forced them to stop for a picture, can you tell by their expressions how excited they were?


For Caleb's birthday, Aunt Lala took him to a Condor's game, he loved it so much he wanted hockey stuff. He was very excited when he opened the box it was in. He had to have Danny come out and play right away.


Opening Day for Northwest Baseball, it started very early, and Ryan's coach said his team wouldn't be going, I let him sleep in and took Josh. It was cold and misty, but worth it when I got a look at Josh's face as he ran onto the "big" field at Sam Lynn Ballpark.
Josh and Trey

5 comments:

Grandma said...

great pictures....

Angie Thompson said...

I am SO jealous that you have grass - AND I am waiting to see pictures of the new paint in the boys' room????? Glad everyone is doing well!

Michelle said...

I think that the cute little house and neighborhood are overrated. And Josh would've been much happier wearing Dodger blue!! LOL Hehehehe.....come on, you knew I couldn't resist!

CJacks said...

The house and lawn look great! I know your happy to be home. I love the picture of the flag, Josh looked so excited running on to the field.

Laurie said...

Josh looks so cute in his uniform!