We told the boys yesterday, and Zachary immediately posted it on Facebook, now that the cat is out of the bag, I suppose I should confirm it. Once Diane and Cassie are settled in their new house we are moving back into our house. We will move the trailer back up here for Danny to stay in while he is working. I should really list our reasons, but now that I am putting it in writing my hands are shaking. Maybe later.
10 comments:
You will be missed!
**DISLIKE**
YAY!
That is the greatest news I've heard all day! I am so excited! Can't wait to have you back!!!
I need to add:
***Boo!*** (original)
BUT, you gotta do what's best for the fam. And, we'll still be blogging buddies, right?
Karrie,
Since I am way better at blogging than actually talking to people, absolutely! And weekends that Danny is working I plan to come up and stay. So I will still see people.
Awww.....Karrie and Marcie are so sweet, considerate, and thoughtful! I still say you should think of your friends first!! LOL You know I'm only kidding. Well, for the most part anyway. Kidding, kidding!
I would be out of here if I could too... at least your not going too far away
I am glad that your blog commentators are of mixed review. Your facebook friends are way too excited about this ... I personally can't decide if I am more sad that you will not be here, or jealous that you get to move (although I think moving to Bako probably tips the scales back to just being sad that you are going) :-)
A part of me is jealous and a part is sad because our families went well together. Your family will be missed so much by mine and well, just get ready for us to invade you in Bakersfield. When you come to visit Dani if you don't stay at the trailer you are welcome to stay here!
Post a Comment