When it snows, kids get crazy excited, and I am happy I am not a teacher. We woke up to rain which, by the time the kids were settled in school, had turned to snow. Great big fluffy flakes. Caleb did a happy dance when he saw it starting to stick. School was cancelled about 10:30. I went to pick them all up, thankful again all three schools are in one spot. It's been snowing ever since, with intermittent rain. The boys tromped around in the snow/slush/mud and went sledding. They've returned indoors to thaw out with warm baths and hot cocoa.

These two pictures were taken one right after the other, just with different settings on my camera, and I like them both. I like the light in the first one, and the way the snowfall looks all streaky. I like the second one because I can see the snowflakes falling. I was standing on the front patio looking down the hill, so basically this is my front yard, it looks good dressed in white.


They abandoned the dirt hill they have been sledding on the last few weeks, in favor of the higher one behind us.




Happy kids, but look how wet they are!
1 comment:
They look like they are having so much fun..thanks for the pictures for my blog :)
Post a Comment