1. Motherhood is not an "unselfish service" it's really more of a blessing.
2. Kids listen to your parents, when they say no it is because they care about you, and don't want you to end up in Satan's pit.
Just a couple of points I pulled out of the talks in church today.
Maybe I should explain my feelings on these...
Motherhood is absolutely the most unselfish service I can think of. And if we are blessed because of it, well great.
And yeah, we don't want our kids to end up in Satan's pit, but maybe we could word it a little differently.
1 comment:
I told Ryan about our exchange about motherhood being a blessing and not service...
and I THOUGHT I heard something about Satan's pit or island or something and decided, "No, that's not what they really said, I must have misheard them." guess not.
Post a Comment