Friday night we went to Bakersfield and had a family night out. My dad and his new wife were in the States for a visit. We all finally got to meet her. I was a little nervous, but everything went fine. My kids behaved, and it wasn't awkward. She seems very nice, and he seems happy. We met at the Westchester Lanes and ate there. The kids had so much fun bowling, I had planned on taking my good camera but forgot, so I had to use my cell phone. It takes okay pictures, but I can't hold still for anything, and the pictures are all blurry. Caleb danced everytime he knocked down any pins, Josh did good but was a little annoyed he didn't get any strikes or spares. Everyone else just had fun.




2 comments:
the pictures of the shoes must be you and Angela being dorks.
not dorks! Just loving the shoes!
Post a Comment