Just because I am tired of seeing my last post every time I get on here, I feel compelled to write something new. But there really isn't anything new to say... okay maybe a little bit. Football is almost over, two more games. I'm ready! Ryan has already started basketball practice in the mornings before school. Cuts will be made Friday I think. He will be 12 on Thursday.
I had to buy all the kids pants this month, because it is starting to get cold (sort of, every once in awhile). Zachary is wearing the same size pants as Danny did when we got married. I have to check tags now when I do laundry so I don't put their stuff away in the wrong drawers (who am I kidding I don't put stuff away!).
Josh has been sick, not bad, he just coughs all over the place, I sent hand sanitizer to school with him yesterday, but he forgot to use it. Not a big surprise. He got a scratch under his eye Saturday during football, with some slight bruising, although it could be shadows under his eyes from not feeling well. Hard to tell.
Caleb is starting to recognize numbers and relating them to actual amounts. It is fun to watch him count things. He still wishes he was in preschool.
Well there is my little bit. I really do have some other stuff to post, I just haven't downloaded pictures. Soon, maybe.
2 comments:
It is nice to see something new on your blog :)
I've been without pictures, too. Pictures make it seem more lively, but I found that looking back on my blog books that text is important, too. A quick "Hey, this happened today" becomes good information/memories later. Having said that, I'm not posting again until I have a picture to go with it. Maybe.
Post a Comment