My youngest sister, Cynthia and her husband Erik, are having a boy! Yay! I know they are excited, I think Erik may have had a heart attack if the sonogram showed a girl. I am excited. Boys are great, and we only have two nephews, one on each side of the family. And I won't have to feel bad if he goes home from our house doing crazy boy stuff, like I do with Madison. Congratulations you two, I can't wait for March (you probably can't either).
My second oldest niece, Carly and her fiance Eric, are having a girl. The first girl born in 17 years on Danny's side of the family, and the first great grandchild. That just sounds cool, but really there are only 7 grand kids to begin with. "Autumn Michelle" will be here in December and I am looking forward to meeting her. Even if I am starting to feel old!
I get to plan baby showers and go baby shopping, and it doesn't matter if I find cute boy stuff and cute girl stuff, I can buy it all!
4 comments:
You just go shopping and have a good time! As I remember things, boy or girl the all do crazy stuff!
How fun that your getting a new niece and nephew! It must be baby season because I'm getting three new nieces or nephews this spring. It does make me feel old knowing that that stage of life is all but over. Good thing, cause I'm too tired!
I hope Danny agree's with you buying "it all"... Erik just might have had a heart attack if it had been a girl although he would have loved her just the same (eventually). Funny that your going to have two Brother-in-law's named Erik (Eric).
Just remember Jimi was definately a boy in the ultrasound! (definately NOT a boy) Can I baby shop with you? I love baby shopping.
Post a Comment