Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look who's in the newspaper!

Spencer Hansen, left, and Josh Reiswig of the Giants T-Ball team proudly hold the trophies they received at the Kern River Valley Little League closing ceremony held at Mt. Mesa Park June 13.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Great Picture of Kern Valley's Best in Baseball!

Laurie said...

Awe, he looks so cute!

Karrie said...

NOthing to do with your post...
Tell Danny not to worry-he'll will still have partial weekends off. Ryan like to take Sunday/Monday off, but doesn't want to be a weekend hog like the last guy who had seniority up here- guy is really nice, but it was just accepted that he worked day shift, M-F, and no one could/would change that. I'm am thrilled that he'll have Sundays off soon (August? September?) for my kids to be able to see him!
It was fun today- I really appreciate your boys being so nice to my kids. I know little kids can be uncool when they want to do what the big kids do, but your big kids help them out. Tell them I said I think that's cool! And, I'm impressed with the maturity.

Shannon Harris said...

Hey again!!! I can't believe your boys!!!!! Wow! We were actually visiting the ward we're about to move into in Nashville and it's actually the same ward Susie Hawkins is in... small world huh? So anyways I found your blog off her blog!