Saturday, May 23, 2009

This and That

I know I've posted a bunch this week, it's been pretty busy. Here are a few pictures that have slipped through the cracks of craziness.

Zachary's broken wrist. He picked out a different color for his cast, and I joked that he should get purple to match his graduation gown. He thought that was hilarious, and went with it. (Yes I took the picture from Grandma's blog, thanks mom).
Caleb found the perfect use for an exercise ball.... a comfy spot to sit and watch cartoons.
We waited for Ryan to get home before we had cake and ice cream. Josh wanted a skateboard cake. It looks more like a race car, but he was happy.

1 comment:

BushlingX7 said...

I loved the cake. It turned out so cute. Maybe next time you can help me with a cake when baseball isn't taking over our lives.