The week in pictures, because I am too tired to write very much, and hope the pictures will suffice for posterity!

Caleb has not been feeling well, he woke up from a nap one day with gum in his hair, and an entirely different kind of mess in his pants. Thus the bath.

Caleb and I had breakfast with this chipmunk. We were on one side of the window, he was on the other.

Zachary went to South Fork for the SouthFork/ Wallace Track Meet where he competed in the Tug-o-War. They placed 2nd (yes out of 2 teams). He refused the 2nd place ribbon, because 1. That is so lame! ribbons when there are only two teams, and 2. the anchor for his team gave up and walked away. Mostly he wanted to go so he could see his friends and miss school.

Josh found a Lady Bug at Zac's b-ball game. Yes a Lady Bug, not a bloody sore. My focus was, I don't know where, on his other hand maybe.

Zachary had a nice hit into the outfield.

Ryan waiting on 2nd base for someone to PLEASE bring him home. He waits alot.

The trees at the field where Ryan and Josh play. Notice where the branches are? Can you tell which way the wind always blows?
2 comments:
What an interesting week! The pictures are great! What an adventure you live in!!!
Thanks for doing playgroup today-
and tell Ryan I'm impressed with his "gumption" for getting up early.
The pictures are great- where is the one of your fingered sunburn? I agree with Zack-a ribbon for second place when there were only two teams? I didn't even know the tug-o-war was a track and field event.
Post a Comment