Saturday it was our turn to take snacks for Josh's T-ball team, so I made little baseball hats. I tried to draw faces on with an edible pen, but they don't work very well on the waxy candy coating, I think two ended up with faces and the rest were just blank. Instead of regular cupcakes I made the blue ones to take to class on his birthday.


4 comments:
I need instructions!!! These looks SO cute! What are they exactly???
Cynthia's friend, Deanna =)
Hey Deanna! I used the recipe on bakerella.blogspot.com , there are some links on the right side (scroll down a little way)just click on cake balls, cupcake pops or cake pops. They are cake mixed with frosting covered with candy. What more could you ask for right?They are easy, it just takes time.
So cute....and not nearly as messy for the teachers!
Hey Deanna, have fun making Cupcake Pops!
Thanks for the info! I can't wait to try them out. I'll have to make some while we're in Texas visiting Erik and Cynthia!!!
Post a Comment