Caleb and I had this conversation a few days ago:
Mom why am I the baby?
Because Heavenly Father wanted you to be.
Caleb: No, I didn't want to be!
Me: I'm sorry, but you are, and we love you so it's fine.
Caleb: I am the baby because Josh beat me.
Me: Beat you?
Caleb: Yeah I said let's race and Josh won, so he is older.
Me: Well he is older even if you win a race, that won't change.
Caleb: No I said let's race and he got to your tummy first, so I had to be last.
He makes me smile!
4 comments:
Makes total sense to me....since he loves to "race". :)
That's adorable!
That is so funny!!! You just wonder what really happens before we come to earth.
What a great story! What a great boy. Don't you love when they figure things out..the innocence of youth is just precious. :o)
Post a Comment