I've told just about everyone this story, but if I don't write it down I will eventually forget it and I think it's too funny to lose! While on vacation a couple of weeks ago...
We were almost to the beach, when we had to stop for gas and a "potty break". I hurried the younger boys out of the truck and hustled for the outside bathrooms. We were almost there, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a man approaching. Thinking he probably needed the restroom as well, I had them go in together so we would be out of the way quicker. He stopped a step or so behind me and I turned to tell him we would be done soon. As I looked up I realized it wasn't some man, it was Zachary.
7 comments:
Oh Cory - I am laughing really hard right now - that is happening to me these days too. Isn't it funny how overnight these boyz start to look like MEN???? It's scary. Thank goodness they are such handsome men, right??
That's when you know your little boy is all grown up! I can't believe how tall he is either!
It is a shock to see how grownup Zach is!
Thats funny, I never thought the day would come when Toni would be wearing my shirts or shoes and barrowing my makeup. We have always been told how fast they grow up but I dont think anyone can prepare us enough for how fast time really does fly.
That is so sad. They say the change right before your eyes and this shows that they really do. I can't wait until he starts growing a mustache. I'm waiting for those pictures!
I saw Zach at YM the other night and hardly recognized him. He looked taller, and more manly... weird. Can't we stunt their growth or something? Yelling at them while looking up to them isn't quiet as effective.
Am I really that tall?
Post a Comment