Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Camera

Last week I went to Best Buy and got myself a new toy! It's a Canon Rebel, and I am having so much fun. I've walked around our "yard" and played with different settings and focus. I love digital photography, I take more chances, knowing I can delete it if it's awful. Here are a few of my favorites so far. I've been taking pics of the kids too, but that'll be a different post.
This first one is the drive home through the canyon, the rest are at home.

7 comments:

Watsonville said...

Good for you! I am so jealous! I want a new camera so bad. Can't wait to see what other awesome pictures you share with the blog world!

Laurie said...

Awesome pictures! I want one too! You've always taken really good picutures. You are just so talented!

Grandma said...

Love the pictures from your new camera. I am so glad that you were able to get a new camera, that does so many things!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pictures!! I am jealous too! I want a good camera...someday I will get one!

Willow said...

Wow!! Can we be neighbors? I want to live surrounded by gorgeous flowers.

P.S. Yes, this is Willow from high school. =)

Grammy said...

Hey Willow! I would love to have a new neighbor. That sounds rude, but it's not, I don't actually know any of my neighbors...

Willow said...

Cori, I know my neighbors and would love a new one too. =)

Do those beautiful flowers lead to a pesky fire season to contend with?