Bedtime, what is that? This week I think it is a figment of my imagination, usually we (okay I) aim for 8:30. Never happens, but this week seems worse than normal. Monday night the boys were up so late, I purposely let them sleep in and be really late for school. Why??... we had an impromptu Family Home Evening with some friends that ran a little late... (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)! Last night I went to "Book Club", while Ryan was at Scouts which gets out at 8, so by the time we got home and settled it was well past 8:30, then tonight Zachary had scouts and I had Young Women's I think we got home about 8:45. Maybe I need to adjust my expectations and just move bedtime, and start after school naps instead.
Oh look it's finally my bedtime. Goodnight!
3 comments:
hummmm...and 4 out of the 6 of you are nighttime people.... :)
and in FHE we learned... oh the difference between a REAL cop and a not real cop! wait that's not nice. We had um fun? though? I think my kids went to bed about 11 and I got to bed about 1am.
AND now that darn daylight savings in stealing one of our hours!
Post a Comment