Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New title

I know I don't live on a farm, most days it is more like a zoo. Funny zoo just doesn't have the same ring to it. So because I am slowly (yes slowly!!) sliding into crazy and probably ought to be in a "funny farm"I thought I would change my title. It's kinda late and I'm tired, so maybe I'll change it again in the morning. I guess I'll wait and see if it still seems like a good idea then.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

If the title fits use it. Makes us laugh...and have to say I know where it coming from!

Dany said...

You know that I love the name. I think it's great! I've been to your house. The funny thing is that I've been trying to find a new name for mine, and a new e-mail name, so help me out now. P.s. if you have a funny farm, does that make you the milk maid?

Grammy said...

I gave it a little time and decided as boring as "Reiswigfam" is I'm sticking with it for now