Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I sat down to really write about our Christmas , but then I decided I don't have the energy right now to do the past week justice so here are some highlights;
Last Friday Dad, Mike, Christine and Madison came here and started all the celebrating.
Sunday, we went to Danny's mom's, we had a small group this year, just us and Cassie (Danny's sister) and one of our nieces.
Christmas Eve we didn't go to my Aunt and Uncle's, we started to, and yes there is a story there, maybe I'll get to it at some point... for the 1st time in 32 years I missed Christmas Eve with the Hourigans. We ended up at my mom's instead and that was lots of fun...
Christmas morning we were home to see what Santa left under the tree. After Danny went to work the rest of us headed back to Bakersfield and stopped by his Aunt's house to see the whole extended family there, and then we went to my Mom's for dinner. I know that sounds really busy, but compared to other years this one was relaxing! Really it was.
My dad, (not generally someone I think of as a goofball) wearing one of Caleb's beanies.

I think the picture of Zachary holding his new cell phone is going to be one of my favorites...I know it is probably not very nice, but I really enjoyed Ryan's reaction, so take a look at his face! (it took him a few minutes to realize if Zachary is getting a new one that means the old one they used to share becomes solely his).

Christmas Eve at Mom's.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

yo this is ryan I look like a dork huh

jimilee said...

NEVER!!!!

rhino rific said...

your right its not very nice