I almost forgot, Ryan made the basketball team. The middle school has two teams, the 8th grade team and the 7th grade team, so any 6th graders who try out compete with the 7th graders for spots on that team. I told Ryan he didn't have anything to worry about because he has been playing on a school team since 1st grade, but of course I was concerned. When he came home Friday and told us he made it I was relieved. I think he really needed a boost to his "athletic confidence" after his football season.
4 comments:
Good for Ryan!!!
That's great, see he had nothing to worry about. Let's just hope the temper he got from you doesn't come out in any of his games.
You go Ryan!!!
Whew.. Jimi will be so happy! I think she tried out so she would have one more oppertunity to see Ryan. Both her and Alex made the teams, what was I thinking?
Post a Comment