Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

Caleb is very excited about a new play set he got yesterday, it's one of those cheap little Police sets, with the gun, holster, badge, and handcuffs. He has taken it everywhere with him including the bath last night and playgroup this morning. While he was in the bath I heard him singing the theme song for "COPS". When he got out I had him do it again so I could capture the moment...it's not quite the same because it's staged but he is still so cute! You will need to scroll down and pause my playlist to hear it but it is worth it, I promise. Apparently you also need to tilt your head to watch it, I've tried to rotate it but it keeps coming up like this and I'm tired of trying so....Sorry.

Yes he does have a fire truck on his pj's but there is also a police car!

5 comments:

Grandma said...

How cute is that!!!!! So creative and so fun to watch Caleb in action, right on my own computer!!!

Dany said...

That is so cute, and I love his quote of the week, my girls are waiting for their blog time at 9:30 at night... we definately have an addiction.

Laurie said...

Ok, that is so cute! You'll be glad you have that recorded.

Danny said...

Caleb calls those his "Super Hero jammys"

Mike and Lori Mallory said...

I love this!!! Caleb is so dang cute.