Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Realizations
I had a sudden realization this morning. I am probably going to have a serious mental break down soon. Keeping in mind how flexible, adaptable, and open to change I am... In the next few months 1. Zachary will be leaving for 2 years. Two years=24 months=104 weeks=728 days. Enough said. Trying to be positive. 2. Angela will be married and moved away from me. She is my Lala. I really don't know if I can handle being far away from her. 3. Cassie, Mike, the girls and Diane will also be moving. Too much. Everyone needs to stay put. Or at least promise that when Danny has me committed to the looney bin they will come visit. I'm going to go ahead and cry now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my...your mommy will still be here, I will visit you everyday. I might even be in a room next to yours!
That will be tough....you cant go to a Looney bin you still have 3 other boys to take care of.....where are Cassie and Mike moving?
They are moving west :) looking in the Santa Maria/nipomo areas
Post a Comment