Thursday, April 18, 2013
Accomplish something?
It's 1:15 on a Thursday afternoon. My house is quiet. I'm in my pajamas. My hair is a mess, although I did brush it a while ago. I have no makeup on. If someone came to my door right now I would pretend no one was home (except my drapes are open and they would be able to see me... so excuse me a moment while I go close them). Now my house is dark and quiet! I've cleaned the shower and the tub, washed and dried two loads of laundry, swept and vacuumed the floors. And yet, because I am still in my pjs with no make up and messy hair I feel like I've accomplished nothing today. Why is that? Probably because I still have a messy kitchen, dinner is not started, and time is running out. Kids will start getting home in an hour, and then it's a rush to get homework done, feed them something, gather baseball stuff and head out the door again! I know I have accomplished something today... and that's all that matters. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A little at a time!
I hope that wasn't the day I stopped by unplanned, sorry I am always doing that to you.
Tara- you can drop by anytime!
Post a Comment