One of the hardest things for me at Christmas is not being able to post pictures of the gifts I am making. Every year I plan on doing an after the gift giving post and never quite manage it. Here are a few of the projects I worked on in the months and weeks before Christmas;
Family birthday boards, peppermint foot scrubs, stacking dolls, and goodie baskets... No pictures of the vanilla.






4 comments:
Hey I didn't get a family birthday board that is awesome! You'll have to tell me how to make it and where to get all the stuff. By the way the foot scrub is amazing made my feet so smooth!
Mom is the only one that got the board. the mondell's got the smaller one from Christine. I can totally make you one if you want. i have extra stuff. Or I can ship the stuff and you can do it :)
You can make me one and give it to me next year....just don't lose it? And of course I would have to email you Eriks family birthdays.
My Birthday Board is awesome! Love creative gifts!
Post a Comment