Went to Ryan's tournament today, and finally remembered my camera! They had one game today, two yesterday. They won all three. I don't remember the scores yesterday, but they were a lot like today's, 17-1. The Liberty frosh/soph team hasn't lost a game yet, in tournaments or league play. I got home and started playing with the editing, and I think I really need to start doing "Photo-Fridays" again.
 |
| Coach Amble, with some last minute advice. (it just so happens, he coached Danny at BHS) |

 |
| Playing Shortstop |
2 comments:
Yes, Friday blogs again....or any other day of the week you have pictures!!!! thanks for the editing tip.
Yes to photo fridays!!!!! I wonder if that couch sees any similarities between Danny and Ryan? That is so crazy he couch Danny too. I still can't get over how grown up Ryan looks. Congrats Liberty in the flawless season so far!
Post a Comment