- I had my wisdom teeth out last week. Just the bottom ones, which were impacted and twisted all weird. Not a fun experience, not at all. Actually the getting out part wasn't bad. All the days since then, that's the bad part.
- Zachary won a CD the other day, from KUZZ, our local radio station. He called while we were all in the car on the way to get haircuts (always a fun trip) and it took me a minute...or five... to figure out why he yelled his name out for no apparent reason. We all sat in the car in the parking lot so we could hear him on the radio.
- Caleb had his 1st grade spring performance tonight. it doesn't matter how many of these things I go to, they are always cute, and there is always a song that makes me tear up. I don't think he smiled the entire 30 mins they were on stage.
- My house smells. It probably always does, but that dirty, smelly boy scent is particularly bad tonight. Especially in the little boys' bedroom. I think they may have been wrestling at bedtime. I am not sure, because I wasn't here.
- Saturday is opening day for Josh's and Caleb's baseball league, and Ryan has a baseball tournament in Shafter, and Zach has the "Mormal" (formal church dance), AND it's Caleb's 7th birthday.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Helloooooo out there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Helloooooo.... nice to have you back....
Finally!!!! Your killing me here with all this time in between posts. Glad your starting to feel better, getting impacted wisdom teeth out is no fun. I remember that. Sounds like an eventful week and weekend ahead of you like always!
SO good to see you again. I know all about that boy smell. We are starting to get it too. I thought I would have gotten used to it by having a brother and his "meatloaf" boy room smell but nope. What do you do to get rid of them...oops, it. Sounds like a good week!
Post a Comment