Friday, January 27, 2012

Caleb has missed a couple of days of school over the past few weeks because of headaches.  Today I asked him if his headaches feel the same every time, and what else hurts when he gets a headache.  He said, the first one he had a couple weeks ago felt like his brain was vibrating (his own words, seriously) and the one yesterday was more like his whole head was going from side to side, which he demonstrated.  Also when he gets a headache his stomach hurts, and sometimes his eyes.  I think I will be keeping an eye on those headaches...

3 comments:

cynthia said...

I'm thinking if he gets them a few times a week it could be time to take him to the Dr. It's a good idea to just get it looked at

Grammy said...

They have been pretty spread out, and the first one he had I think was a virus of some sort. But I am keeping track.

A. Moselle said...

I started my migraines very early and went to the doctor for CAT scans and such when I was five! From what I recall, Daddy used to get them when he was younger. They are less common in males, but it can run in the family.
Get him tested, they could be migraines.