Wednesday, December 7, 2011

For lack of something better to post...

It's family picture time!  We did all right this year.  You will notice there is not an individual picture of a certain boy, it is not from lack of trying.  More from a lack of cooperation, he was not a happy camper this day (and I must say his daddy wasn't so happy either).  We absolutely love him anyway, even if there is no 14th year picture to prove it.







5 comments:

Grandma said...

At least the pictures will have memories attached to them! They turned out good!

Watsonville said...

Look at all those big dudes. What a great looking family. I love where you took them. You have a good eye! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love all of them! My favorite family one is y'all sitting around the tree! The one of you and Danny is so cute!! And of course all the boys look so good!! Austin is the same way about pictures...EVERY TIME! Not just once in awhile...it stinks!!

Laurie said...

Those turned out great! I love the one with you all around the tree too. Great job!

Renée said...

They are beautiful! I really love the tree one too. You have such handsome boys. :)