When the school calls to tell you that your child is sick in the office "he looks a little green and says he needs to throw up" do you...
A) leave the half full grocery cart and rush to school
B) look at the cart, realize you only need two more things, and finish shopping, then run to the school
C) look at the cart, realize you only need two more things, and finish shopping, then run to the school, look at the kid, decide he doesn't look green and is probably not going to throw up, so you can take him along to finish the last couple errands you have...
I will let you decide what I did this morning. By the way he still hasn't thrown up, so I think we may be safe there.
3 comments:
Or D) look at the cart, realize you only need two more things, and finish shopping, then run home and put the groceries away because something might thaw out and spoil, hit that other errand that is obviosly on the way to school and oh, so is Panera cuz once you get your sick kid YOU'LL never get lunch, then run to the school to get your kid. They probably know how to clean up after throw up like a pro so why not give them the chance. Can you guess what I'd do?
I say you did C!!! That is so funny!
Yes, C would be what I did. Although I am really liking D, cuz I did not get lunch, and Panera is sounding pretty yummy!
Post a Comment