Monday, August 22, 2011





The house is quiet.  Empty and quiet.  And it feels strange, I am slightly anxious.  Everyone got off to school just fine.  The littler boys were late because the bigger boys took so long primping (maybe only one of them was really "primping" maybe the other one got told to put on nicer clothes and umm shave, maybe).  Being late on the first day of school is not such a big deal, although Josh's class was sitting down all calm like when he went in.  I waved at Josh's teacher thru the window, I will talk to her this afternoon, and hustled back to catch up with Danny and Caleb.  Caleb was a little nervous when we left him, but he has lots of friends in his class and I'm sure he was fine as soon as the door closed.
 Two high schoolers and two elementary schoolers.  Time. Is. Flying.  Pretty soon my house will really be empty. 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

They all loook so grown up! Time is going way too fast!